- The www.she-ra-jewelry.com website (hereinafter “the Website”) operated by “She-Ra Jewelry LTD” (Private Company 516211810, hereinafter “the Company”) serves as a virtual jewelry store.
- The Terms and Conditions in this policy are described in the female tongue for convenience purposes only, and all Terms and Conditions refer to both sexes equally.
- Any purchase made via the Website is subject to the Terms and Conditions set out in this policy. You are requested to read these Terms and Conditions carefully and in full.
- The mere purchase of a product via the Website will constitute as a statement by the Customer that he has read, understood and agreed to the terms of these policies. These terms constitute a binding contract between you and She-Ra.
- “Jewelry” or “Items” – the pieces of jewelry that appear on the Website and which are for sale.
- Business days are weekdays, Sundays through Thursdays, and do not include Fridays, Saturdays, holiday evenings and holiday intermediate days.
- The Website serves as a virtual jewelry store and is owned by the Company (Shira Gabay).
- For any questions and/or clarifications and/or inquiries, please contact the Company’s Customer service directly at [email protected] or at +972 544557799.
- These Terms and Conditions are the legal basis for browsing and ordering through the Website and these alone govern the relationship between the Company and the Website user and/or those ordering through the Website.
- Any person who orders and/or purchases through the Website declares that, upon the execution of the action, she has read these Terms and Conditions, and that she agrees to all the provisions and terms of these Terms and Conditions, and that she or anyone has no claim and/or demand and/or complaint against the Website and/or the Company and/or the Website Management and/or the Company and/or any of its Managers and/or its employees, in connection with the provisions and conditions of these Terms and Conditions .
- The Company reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions from time to time at its sole discretion, without the need to give notice and/or prior notification.
- Product prices include VAT in accordance with the law.
- The Company’s computer records alone, concerning the actions carried out through the Website, will constitute apparent evidence of the correctness of the operations.
- The product images displayed on the Website are for illustration purposes only and do not obligate the Website’s Management in any way. It is also agreed and clarified that the Company will endeavor to do its utmost to present its Customers with as accurate images as possible.
- The Company does not undertake to maintain an inventory of all jewelry/models whose pictures appear on the Website.
- The Company does its utmost to ensure that the information presented on the Website is the most complete and accurate possible. With that said, it should be clarified that the information may, in good faith, include therein inaccuracies or errors, and the Company will not be held responsible or liable for anything arising out of or relating to them.
- All prices on the Website appear on the products and are denominated in new shekels. Prices include VAT, if applicable, and do not include shipping fees.
- The Website Management may update the product prices on the Website and the shipping rates from time to time and without prior notice. The valid price for an order placed, is the price published at the time the order process was completed (which includes the provisioning of credit card information). In case prices are updated before the order process is completed, the Customer will be charged according to the updated prices.
- The Website’s Management may offer promotions, benefits, and discounts on the Website. The Website management may at any time discontinue, exchange or change these promotions, benefits, and discounts, without having to provide any prior notice.
- When updating the shopping basket, the Company reserves the right to send a reminder to the Customer about the abandoned basket by sending an e-mail to the provided e-mail address.
Placing orders via the Website
- Once the order is placed by the Customer, the Company will examine the credit card information, and upon confirmation of the order by the credit companies, a notification will be sent to the Customer that the transaction has been approved.
- The details of the order as entered in the order form and the transaction registration on the Company’s computers will constitute a definitive and final view of the correctness of the operation.
- In case the transaction is not approved by the credit Company, the Customer will be notified accordingly and will be required to provide an alternate form of payment.
- Confirmation of the purchase operation is contingent upon the fact the product exists in the Company’s inventory at the time of order. However, in the event it is not stated that the product is not in stock, and the product is not removed from the Website by the time the order is placed, the Company will not be obligated to sell the product, and the Customer will have no claim and/or plea in this matter for any kind of damage, whether it be direct damage or indirect damage to the Customer and/or a third party. This is subject to the fact the Website Management will repay the Customer any amount that has been paid if it was indeed paid to the Company and/or the Company will cancel the charge if it has been executed. It should be emphasized and clarified that there may be situations where a particular item is displayed on the Website as existing in stock, when in fact it does not exist in stock and cannot be delivered – in these situations the transaction will be canceled and the Customer will have no claim of it, subject to the return of the amount paid to the Company by the Customer.
- Every Customer may order a product and select the desired destination for delivery by updating the requested destination in the order form. However, the final destination updated by the Customer is the destination which will be kept in the Company’s database as the Customer’s requested destination.
- It is emphasized that the Company will be entitled not to approve a Customer’s order for any reason and under its sole discretion as in cases where:
- If at the time of registering on the Website, incorrect information was intentionally provided.
- If an act or omission is committed, which infringes or may harm the Website or the Website Management, or any third parties, including the Customer(s), employees, and suppliers of the Website Management.
- If the Website Services were used to perform an act that is considered illegal under the laws of the State of Israel or to enable, facilitate, assist or encourage the execution of such an act.
- If the terms of this agreement have been violated, the terms of any binding document or the terms of any other online service offered by the site.
- If there is a financial debt to the Company or companies associated with us and the debt is not repaid, even though the due date for payment is due.
- If the Customer’s credit card is blocked or restricted for use in any way.
- Once the payment information has been entered on the payment page, a confirmation will be sent via e-mail on the receipt of the order details. This confirmation does not require the Website Management to provide the products and only indicates that the order details have been received by the Website Management.
- If it becomes apparent that the Customer’s credit card is invalid, or the credit card Company does not honor the transaction, or PayPal (or any other electronic wallet service) does not honor the charge, or the requested product is not in stock by the Company, the Website Management will contact the Customer to complete or cancel the transaction.
Transaction cancellation and product return policy
- The provisions of this section are subject to the Consumer Protection Law 1981 (hereinafter: the Law).
- The ordering Customer (and not the receiver) may cancel the order in each of the following cases and conditions:
- Credit will only be transferred to the credit card through which the order was paid for and under the credit Company’s schedules.
- Cancellation of the order prior to sending the product to the Customer will not incur additional charges and any charges made will be refunded to the Customer for the transaction including the shipping fee. A monetary refund will be given according to the law (except for custom-made jewelry which was specially designed for the Customer).
- In case of cancellation of a transaction after the product is shipped to the Customer and after receiving the goods in the Company’s warehouses, a full monetary refund will be given. The shipping cost will be deducted from the refund. The refund will be given provided the item is returned unused and with no defect and/or damage – and with the label on it, the same it was received. If the product is returned not as stated in this section, the order will not be refunded (not through monetary refund not store credit).
- The Company has sole discretion regarding the condition of the goods returned.
- The item can be returned within 14 days of receipt – unused, and in its original packaging.
- No monetary refund will be given for items that have not been paid for with money, such as promotions or gifts.
- How items are to be returned – The Customer will return the item to the Company and bear the shipping cost.
Supplies and deliveries
- Supply of goods to Customers is carried out by registered mail/courier delivery through a courier on behalf of the company, within the delivery time promised at the time of the sale.
- The shipping fee will appear at the end of the order process under the items the Customer has chosen to purchase and will be charged when placing the order. In the case of a multiple-payments transaction, the shipping fee may be charged within the first payment.
- The Company undertakes to pack and ship the orders within 3 business days to the requested destination (except custom made items which take up to 4 weeks from the date the order was placed).
- Registered mail delivery – Shipping time depends on Israel Postal Company, but their commitment is up to a maximum of 14 business days.
- In case the shipping address resides in locations to which courier mail cannot service, the order will be sent by registered mail.
- The Company cannot be held responsible for delays in the various shipping companies.
- The option of ordering from the Website is limited to areas according to Israel Postal Company’s delivery map. The Company may, but does not undertake to provide the service outside of the distribution areas, by telephone coordination. Therefore, even if such an order has been accepted and received on the Website computers, the Company will not be obligated to provide it.
- The delivery dates listed above do not apply to items that are out of stock and are custom made.
- The order will be delivered after the purchase process is completed, provided that the order receipt was made within the transaction time range as defined in the requested product page, provided that the customer owns a valid credit card that can be debited and redeemed in Israel, and provided that the credit card company that issued it approved the transaction.
The Company’s responsibility
- The Company and/or the Website Management and/or anyone on their behalf will not be liable and held responsible for any direct, indirect, consequential or special damages caused to the user and/or the surfer and/or the invitees and/or third parties, as a result of using or purchasing through the site , notwithstanding these Terms and Conditions – whatever the cause of the claim may be – including loss of income and/or loss of profit caused by any reason, at which time the Company reserves the right to cancel the specific order.
- In case there is a mistake in an item’s description, the Company and/or Website Management will not be obligated by it.
- The images on the Website are for illustration purposes only and there may be differences between the images displayed on the Website, in whole or in part, and the actual items being sold.
- In any event, the Company will not be liable for more than the value of the purchased item as well as any direct and/or consequential damages.
- The Company is not responsible for the use made by the Customer and/or the orderer not under the Company’s instructions.
- The Website’s Management will not be liable for delays in the delivery of items as a result of events outside its control, such as malfunctions, delays, strikes, natural disasters, malfunctions in the computer system or telephone systems that may impair the completion of the purchase process or malfunctions in the e-mail service.
- The Website’s Management will do its best to provide high-quality products within the requested timeframe. If the Customer believes that the products purchased through the Website or the services have any defect, she is welcome to contact customer service through tel. +972 544557799 and the Website Management will address the request as soon as possible.
- All intellectual property rights, including copyrights, models, methods and trade secrets, are the property of the Company alone. These rights apply, inter alia, to the data on the Website, including the product list, description, and design of the products and any other details related to them.
- Copying, duplicating, distributing, selling, marketing and translating any information from the Website, including trademarks, pictures and texts, jewelry design, jewelry pictures and the like, without the Company’s prior written consent is strictly prohibited.
- Commercial use of the data published in the database, the list of products appearing on it or any other information published therein without the prior written consent of the Website Management is strictly prohibited.
- Any data published for the purpose of displaying on the Website or any other service may not be used without the prior written consent of the Website Management and is subject to the terms of that consent (if granted).
- The name ‘She-Ra Jewelry’ as well as the domain name of the Website, the trademarks (whether registered or not), are all the property of the Company alone. They should not be used without prior written consent.
- All verbal content, icons, any information and/or display appearing on the Website, including graphics, design, verbal display, trademarks, logos including their editing and displaying on the Website, is the sole property of the Company and its owners.
- The Website’s services must be used for lawful purposes only.
- The contents of the Website may not be copied and used, or otherwise permitted for use, including other websites’ content, electronic publications, print publications, and so on, for any other purpose.
- The enablement or activation of a computer application or any other means, including Crawlers, Robots, etc., for the purpose of any scanning, copying, or automatic retrieval of content from the Website is prohibited. In general, such means should not be created and used to create a compilation, collection or repository containing content from the Website.
- Content from the Website must not be displayed in a frame, visible or covert.
- Content from the Website must not be displayed in any way – including any software, device, accessory or communication protocol – that changes the design of the Website or omits any content, in particular advertisements and commercial content.
- The Company takes common precautions to preserve, as far as possible, the confidentiality of the information. In cases outside the control of the Company and/or as a result of divine power, the Company shall not be liable for any damages of any kind, direct or indirect, caused to the Customer, if such information is lost and/or unauthorizedly used.
- The Company undertakes not to use the information provided to it by the Customers for any purpose other than to enable purchasing in the virtual store and in accordance with any law.
- The Company does not store credit card numbers on its computers.
- In order to perform credit clearing over the Internet, the Company makes use of a third-party company (“Tranzilla”) and transfers the customer’s credit information to it. The Company is secured under the highest security level and meets the standard of – PCI DSS Level 1.
- The Website supports a variety of payment methods: Visa Credit Cards, MasterCard, Leumi Card, American Express, Diners, and a Bank Transfer through the Banking Clearing Center via a Bank Standing Order.
Promotions & Discounts
A discount coupon is sent to the Customer by e-mail or SMS message on the week of the birthday as entered when registering to the Customer club.
Offer validity: 30 days from the day of receiving the coupon.
Exercising condition: Only a member of the Company’s Customer club is eligible for this discount.
Any customer who has purchased at least one product is eligible to be part of the Company’s Customer club.